- Mali: Now shows a notification on the right when you spawn a new resource from a Treasury.
- Angkor Wat: No longer provides a free University. Now provides +10 Science, +3 Culture, and +1 Great Engineer point.
- Legalism: No longer provides +2 Culture from the Palace.
- Fine Arts: Tourism modifier from buildings reduced to +10% each (down from +15%).
- Autocracy T1
- Gunboat Diplomacy: Tributing City States no longer terminates quests.
- Futurism: Updated tooltip to shorten it to prevent overflow of screen without toolbar. Also creates the "global Tourism" keyphrase which means with all civilizations.
- Freedom T1
- Consumerism: Tooltip updated to "global Tourism" (similar to Futurism).
- Liberalism: Science gain reduced to 250 per Great Person born (down from 300).
- Civil Society: No longer gives +1 Gold from Specialists.
- Free Trade: Gold per CS trading partner reduced to 8% (down from 10%).
- Freedom T2
- Universal Suffrage: GP bonus reduced to +25% (down from +33%).
- New Deal: Moved to T2, all bonuses reduced to +1 (down from +2).
- Freedom T3
- Media Culture: Tourism bonus per building reduced to 15% (down from 25%).
- Capitalism: Moved to T3. Effect unchanged: Specialists each provide +1 Production and produce half the normal Unhappiness.
- Freedom Ideology Wonder
- Statue of Liberty: Happiness reduced to +5 (down from +10).
- Order T1
- Commissariats: Removed from the game.
- Red Army: Moved from T3 to T1. Effect unchanged: +15% Combat Strength vs Civilizations with fewer Cities.
- Collectivization: (Remake) +1 Food from Farms and Terrace Farms. +1 Happiness from Granaries and Hospitals.
- Order T2
- Patriotic War: Added back to the game and remade as T2. Now has the following effect: Training military Land Units in your Cities produces 2 units instead of 1.
- Party Leadership: Moved from T3 to T2. Effect unchanged: +3 Happiness in each City.
- Order T3
- Spaceflight Pioneers: Reverted to vanilla effect: May finish Spaceship parts with Great Engineers. A Great Engineer and a Great Scientist appear outside the Capital.
- Satellite States: Moved from T2 to T3 and remade. Now has the following effect: +5% Food, Production, and Science in all Cities for each Courthouse in the Empire.
- Ministry of Railways: Moved from T2 to T3. Now provides +25% Production (up from +10%) and +3 Happiness (up from +1) from Railroad connections.
- Ancestor Worship: No longer provides +1 Faith from Monuments. Now also provides +1 Culture from Temples (in addition to the +1 Culture from Shrines).
- City State Coups: Fixed a bug whereby when a coup was successful in a City State, ALL other players' Influence would be reduced to 0. Now 3rd party influence will only be reduced by 20.
- Spaceship Parts: Reverted the change that allows all civs to use Great Engineers on Spaceship Parts. This is now an Order-only ability once more.
- Mobile Tactics: Added back to the game, just like it was in vanilla (same prereqs, leads to same techs, etc).
- Mechanized Infantry: Moved back to Mobile Tactics.
TERRAIN & TILE IMPROVEMENTSEdit
- Worker Speed: Changed so that having +25% Worker Improvement Speed (either Citizenship or Pyramids) now reduces build time of improvements that take 4 turns to 3 turns, and having +50% (both of them) now reduces chop time from 2 turns to 1 turn. Previously it was opposite.